Collectable Minifigures Building Contest
Posted on April 26, 2012 in Lego Competition
To celebrate the recent release of Series 7 Collectable Minifigures, The Daily Brick is launching the first of hopefully many Lego building contests.
The aim is to build a Lego scene to display one of your most prized Collectable Minifigures from any series. The scene can be from any theme and should be on a base no larger than 16 x 16 studs. The scene should show the Collectable Minifigure in their element, from their house to their work, as long as it relates to the minifigure in some way you can enter it into the contest.
Winners will be announced soon after the end of the competition and pictures of the entries will be posted here for all to admire.
- 1st Place - A full set of 16 Series 7 Collectable Minifigures and a Bagged Creator set of your choosing.
- 2nd Place - 8 unique Series 7 Collectable Minifigures of your choosing.
- All runners up - A 5% off coupon for The Daily Brick.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 11/05/2012.
- The scene must depict a single Collectable Minifigure from any series
- The competition is open for entry in any country. Prizes can be shipped worldwide.
- Entries must be made using Lego pieces (no other brands) and must be real models, not virtual.
- Entries must be your own, but family may help of course.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries are welcome from all age ranges.
- All decisions made by The Daily Brick are final.
How to enter
Send two good quality pictures of your entry along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. One picture should be of the model, ideally on a plain background to be displayed here. The second picture should be of the model in front of this blog post to show that the model is your own. Winners will be contacted at the end of the competition to ask for shipping details.
The contest will be judged based on the inventiveness, style and how well suited for your chosen minifigure your creation is. Don't be put off if you don't have many parts to work with, we will not be judging on how big your scene is or how many parts it includes but on how interesting and creative it is.
Need some parts to finalise your creation? Try out our lego parts shop.